Cinema HD App on Firestick / Fire TV
What is the Fire TV Stick?
It is a home entertainment device like other popular broadcasting devices Roku and Chromecast. It connects to the HDMI port of the TV via the USB port, and connects via Wi-Fi, using the device you can access your favorite movies, TV shows, videos, music, pictures, etc. Fire TV Stick comes with Bluetooth remote control.
Cinema HD App Features on FireStick/Fire TV & Android Box
- The application is completely free to use and does not require cost or in-app purchases.
- The user interface of the application is easy to use. Movies, TV series and programs come in separate sections.
- The download speed of the content from Cinema HD on Firestick is very high. You can download your favorite content from the application to the local storage and you can watch the content without an internet connection.
- There is a great feature by which you can ask the program development team to add specific content that is not available on the application, on a priority basis.
- There is a search bar on the main screen of the application through which you can search for any content directly.
- Cinema HD App takes no more than 15MB of space on Firestick / Fire TV or Android TV Box.
- The coolest feature in Cinema HD is the large inventory of the application, you can easily find your favorite content. There are no buffering issues with the app yet.
- The application contains some ads. However, it does not bother you while enjoying your favorite content at all.
Cinema HD App cons by using Firestick / Fire TV
- You must have a Firestick to view movies on TV
- You must wait a long time to see the latest content in high quality. Modern films and TV shows in a multiplex are not available in high quality.
Install Cinema HD App on Fire TV/ firestick
- Cinema APK is a third-party app, so go to device settings -> developer options and turn on “unknown sources”.
- Go to the main menu on the Firestick / Fire TV and search for the “Downloader” app.
- The application will appear in the search options bar. Click on it and install it on your Firestick device.
- After installing the “Downloader” application, run it.
- In front of you will find a title bar, type the following URL (…).
- Click “Go” and the Cinema HD file will start downloading.
- Wait seconds for the file to download.
- After downloading the Cinema HD file, click the “Install” button.
- Wait for Cinema HD to be installed on Fire TV.
- After completing the installation process, click the “Done” button.
- You can delete the Cinema App file because the app is already installed, and to save space on your Firestick.
- You can select the Cinema HD app in front of you on the Fire TV menu.
- Allow some required permissions,
- These are the steps for installing Cinema HD on Firestick / Fire TV. Open the program now and enjoy watching what you want.